Friday, September 24, 2004

milwaukee

so what does "love is strong" mean to me? well, its not a sappy, "love will save the world" type of sentiment. its more personal. its my belief about being responsible with my emotions. its the feeling of being a lioness protecting her cubs-thats how strong my love is. its finding the balance between being smart & protecting myself AND letting myself love that fiercely. its paying attention to know the right time. my friend says that my spirit is the spider, that i weave my reality. i believe that. the universe is always giving me what i ask for even if its not exactly what i expected. i know that everything comes around, that after every death there is always rebirth.

2 Comments:

Blogger lightaqua said...

thank you for looking, and giving me my first comment!

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, again you have reached into my heart and seen what is there. I tend to forget (to my chargin) how alike our souls are and how you are always there for me when I need you whether you know it or not. I miss you my anam cara. Linda

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home