Saturday, September 25, 2004

i've been around if you know what i mean :)

so, this next picture is from scotland-but that doesnt mean that im there right now. no, im sharing my pictures going back over the last year. i am currently still in milwaukee. my roomate, trevor, reminded me of something funny. wayne's world was set in milwaukee and if you have seen it you remember when he went to the alice cooper concert. well, a. cooper was backstage explaining to his fans the origin of the word milwaukee-an old indian word (i will write it out exactly as it was pronounced in the movie) millawakaya. so, we have been walking around the last few days calling it that-if you havnt seen wayne's world this wont be funny to you, maybe it is just funny to us and im suffering from tour delirium (not uncommon after flying 5 times in one week!) so, if you are ever in milwaukee ask how to get to the safehouse. its the coolest bar ever. its in an alley, behind an unmarked red door. you need a password to get in. if you dont have it you have to do stupid human tricks. i DO have the password, and i will give it out upon request. the whole bar is set up in a super-cool-undercover-spy thing. i do however very much miss my favorite bar cheers and my lovely friends in vegas.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

.....i think you need to rename this blog "endsoftheearth girl" still....:) Since you are in Milwalkee right now I'll leave you w/ a song that me and miche rewrote
give us any chance
we'll run from it
give us any (something forget the lyrics)
we'll hate it
we're not gonna make our dreams come true
doing it our way...

...;) I miss ya P.I.C. like a compulsive gambler misses money.
Jess

1:26 AM  
Blogger lightaqua said...

i love my strange friends with all my heart

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm going back to mil-ee-wah-kay (which is algonquin for "the good land"... hehe, love wayne's world) soon... and it's been at least ten years since i've last been to the safehouse... what was the password??? i want to take my hubby, sans embarrassing antics!

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home