Friday, October 29, 2004

saying i have a sport coupe just makes me giggle

so, i have bought myself a car. and its a sport coupe (dissolving into giggles.) im really more of a big ol' truck kind of gal. but i hate the big ol' gas bill coupled with the big ol' insurance bill, so now im a girl with a sport coupe (snort, giggles....)
i guess its kind of cute looking, its sitting out in front waiting for me to come back and take it out.
i have already adorned it with seashells, crystals, and the smell of honeysuckle-sounds like an exotic bath enstead of my new sport coupe (im dying-falling off the bed.)
i have preprogrammed my radio stations-although i feel like a weirdo blasting rock and roll in this thing. its looks more like a car you would hear rap or some techno-funk-dance crap coming out of. my trunk smells unmistakably like wet dog which causes pause for thought. i hope i dont have the ghost of wet dog sharing my.......SPORT COUPE!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHAAAAHHAAhhmmmmhm. okay,
i think its out of my system now.
in any case, i guess im proud to say-its mine, its paid for (by me), and hopefully the four cylinder engine will help prevent me and my lead foot (combined with a tendancy for drunk driving-which i AM NOT proud of) out of trouble! its friday night, guess i will find out on the way home.
also, i think im already half crazy over the guy who sold me the car. jessie thinks he is perfect for me. we have a lot in common-he took me for a drink after the deal. :) but really, he just seems so incredibly nice. hearing his voice warms my heart. and he has a little girl. i have this theory that men who have had children understand love so much better than men who havnt. who knows...
i will not get my hopes up too much. but, he is coming out with me next wed. (after his little girl goes back to mom's.) jessie joked that only i would go get a car and a guy in one fell swoop. we will see....but i feel good about it. thinking about him makes me smile to myself. its been a long time since i have felt that. happy friday everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home