Thursday, November 18, 2004

the truth on a sliding scale

so, i havnt been able to write for a while. this is not entirely true-my hands have not been tied behind my back. i have been isolated completely for one week now and god, do i feel the isolation. you could say ive been sick, but that is not entirely true. i, in fact, have not felt well and i have been on medication. i am having a hard time because i detest lying-even to strangers. yet, at this moment i am struggling between feeling the need for a certain amount of privacy, and wanting to express the fact that i feel lonely right at this moment. and i needed to write about it. i told someone at the beginning of this week that i sprained my wrist-a white lie that hurts no one but gives an explanation for my absense. i do in fact have a HUGE and ugly bruise on my inner right arm that is only beginning to fade. i miss smoking. i miss drinking. i want to have sex. i think my cat plots against me. i am dizzy quite often. my stomach hurts. i have watched more tv in a week than in six months. i feel like i am in a darkish place right now. i know i will be okay. all of these things are true. in my medicated state i miss my ex who i fully believed by this point i would have married and had a kid with. im irritated at the fact i could miss him-even medicated. but i understand its my human nature. we had a lot of fun, i really loved him. my cat knows im "sick"-he is positively fucking glued to me. and he stares....
i think i am positively going to florida. i think after that i will be moving to north hollywood to pursue a darkly romantic existance (and further education.)
i am a high. loneliness never lasts. i might feel a little too out of it-which is why i havnt written. i feel quietly out of control. i am done.

3 Comments:

Blogger anexcitingpatient said...

hey buddy.......that bruise on your arm is scary as hell. I am sorry you feel so lonely right now....... your cat is really scaring me too.....i am afraid hee is going to have a jelous outrage when i come in. I think that when you are better we will make it a point to do anything but watch tv. If you want, we can walk aroudn and tell strangers honest things to compensate for the white lies......... I'm sure you will get so drunk when you can that you will wish you were still on your medication.....And if you need anything, call me. Oh and as far as all of htis goes.....stay rational. This is our new motto ok. Rationale. Your mind will go to strange places when you have nothing to do. I'll see ya soon girl.

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

give any human painpills, a television, and isolation and your bound to have a scary brew of lonliness...I think its part of your yearly cyle though, to have these little dips into your dark psyche, to dwell within your shadow-self and be with her for a week or two, just to keep it real...just to keep the harmony of jenn flowing...yes, thats my northwestern girl comment, all flowey and natural, and no, Im not on the pot!

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep forgetting to sign my name...its michelle, I just need to get a blog too and join the party...

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home