Friday, February 18, 2005

stretch leopard print and dental plan possibilities

so, im not really in the mood to write but i dont want to fall into a dry spell so i am going to freewrite and force myself this may not be good uummmm okay there is a girl in one of my classes who wears stretch leopard print she sits in front of me so when she breathes i kind of let my eyes "draze" out a bit and it looks like a small strange animal in front of me im really tired right now i guess getting used to being so busy again they just offered me full time too! so i have to figure if i can handle 13 more hours of work somewhere in my life but if i can aaaah the oh so coveted (by me anyway) dental plan. no more silver tooth no more currently forming cavities no more old weak fillings i only have to kick my own ass voluntarily for three months-get the good dental lovin' and when i get into the surg program (not if, because failure is not an option hahaha) i will have to cut back to part time anyway. can i do it? of course-i can do anything. i used to work from 6 to 230, school from 4-9, and pot till 1 or 2. (sure i cried every morning out of sheer exhaustion but hey.....) i dont know-im back and forth. part of me (the gentle non-extremist part) says-no girl, dont do that to yourself-can you say-NO LIFE?
the other part dreams of new fillings, the ability to chew in the back of my mouth, ice, ect. i bought a few books today that i read a long time ago during a rough patch and picking them up was like visiting old friends that were there for me during a bad time-its weird i feel good just to have them. eeeeeh
what else? oooh-i was called a "massage goddess!!!!!!" yesterday! i dont think i have evr recieved quite so cool a compliment. its not every day you get called a goddess, of any type, so i was quite flattered. i am loving working....its calms my mind down and i start seeing the pages im trying to study from school in my mind. i think i may have a bit of a photographic memory because im acually seeing the pages themselves in my head. maybe thats why tests seem easy. okay-i gave it my best effort i really cannot write anymore without getting too deep for right now. (mich, i dont want to hear it! no deepness right now!) its enough that its all in my head without getting smeared all over this page. i may hate myself in the morning....

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Bloom said...

if you cant be deep then you cant be in my club! ;) i love the ramblings, i do it all the time on my blog, just so i keep it up, and the rambliings are fun to read cause its like getting a glimpse of the inner jenn too!

6:18 PM  
Blogger anexcitingpatient said...

Hey massage goddess............
heres to Dental insurance and woman who are crazier than us (i mean lepard print????)

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home