Sunday, November 06, 2005

someday

someday i will write again. i always kind of thought that old saying about if you dont have something nice to say keep your fucking trap shut was pretty smart. i dont have anything really nice to say. i hurt my face, busted it open in the parking lot of a bar. that song keeps going through my head-this is not really happening...
something has to give soon or im in trouble.....
if any of my friends still check this thing and are wondering why, where, what the fuck-you are not alone. im not answering anyones call's. im isolating on purpose because i am fucked up and i dont want to share it. just know there is no lack of love for any of you-just for myself right now. and im trying to start fixing that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Looks like I'm the one non-spam commenter. I was just about to bug you about coming out to visit, but it looks like you're having some Jen-alone time. Fair enough. But do get in touch whenever you feel like you need a break.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home